
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Painters half marathon, St.George,UT
We have put together a team for the Wasatch Back Relay for June, so to prepare for it, we are trying to run some races. First one was the Painters Half and it was great. The scenery was amazing, great weather and both of us were able to accomplish our goals we set: finish, run the whole thing and finish under 2 hrs. Guy's time 1:45, mine 1:54!!! So proud of him an how much he has accomplished since August, he is definitely the motivator right now :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is SO great, Amy you look GREAT, I want to look like you:)
I have lacked in motivation since my brother died and I need to get back into the grind, were still trying to decide if were going to have another baby or be done with the 2 because of all the problems I have had, That is great you and your hubby are in this together.. Good luck with the Wasatch Back, one day I will do it :)
What? 20 posts all at once?! I don't even know where to start commenting so I'm saying it all here...love the pics, love all the fun, love your guts.
Post a Comment